|引擎||IW engine 4.0|
- “Call of Duty Online will showcase the traditional features and play-modes of Call of Duty® with localized, unique content tailored to the needs and interest of gamers in China.”
使命召唤Online（Call of Duty Online），也简称CODOL和COD Online，是一款仅在中国发行运营的本体免费，部分道具收费的使命召唤游戏作品。使命召唤Online原先由动视上海开发，后转由渡鸦工作室开发，在中国大陆内由腾讯公司发布上市。使命召唤Online包含了让玩家自定义武器、角色的系统，并“照顾了中国玩家的需求和兴趣，为之制作了独特且本地化的游戏内容。”游戏内重制了历代使命召唤作品里的多张地图、角色模型和武器，它们大多数来自现代战争系列和黑色行动系列，此外还有部分游戏内容来自使命召唤：幽灵和使命召唤：先进战争。
On November 30, 2013, Activision announced that Treyarch's Zombies mode will come to Call of Duty Online. This returned as a game mode entitled "Cyborg Rising" The first map, Outpost, is a remake of Nacht der Untoten. The second map, Cyborg Lab, is a remake of Verrückt, and the third map, Ghost Swamp, the remake of Shi No Numa. The characters were Cowboy, Trigger, Sergeant, and Lv Bu.
In a later version, due to some complicated reasons, Raven Software simplified Cyborg Rising mode. Now, the four special characters and a few other features have been removed.Template:Cyborg Rising mode
Cyborg Evacuation, or simply called Evacuation, is a game mode featuring some remade multiplayer maps where the player has to find survivors and gather them at the evacuation point whilst being faced with multiple and varying difficulties of Cyborgs. This gamemode is available to play on medium, veteran and heroic. Each one has an ep increasing amount of survivors to be found. Once the player have escorted all of the survivors the player will then have to face a massive boss mother ship along with rapid amounts of Hellhounds, Cyborgs and Roarers with miniguns. Once done, the players will escape on a helicopter to end the game. Killstreaks and ammo supplies are also placed around the maps similar to the ones seen in the Survival Mode. Both ammo and killstreaks need pokers to be bought.The gamemode can be played up to 6 player co-op.
There is a mode similar to Cyborg Evacuation in Call of Duty Online, which is named "evac" in game files, just same as Cyborg Evacuation, however it is called Death March and appears alongside Cyborg Evacuation in actual game. In Death March, players have to escort a BTR to save survivors, and at the end, players must kill a large boss to complete the game.
There are various weapons in Call of Duty Online that have appeared in the Modern Warfare series. The weapons are able to be highly aesthetically customized, even in areas that haven't been able to be customized before, such as stocks, magazines, and handguards. New weapons and attachments get added through updates.
- Type 95
- AKBP Tech
- BPR2000 Tech
- 塔沃尔-21 Tech
- 雷明登 A.C.R.
- M4A1 Tech
There is also an incredible array of weapon attachments available to customize a weapon. Attachments also get added through updates. Please note that this list is not organized by weapon and is incomplete.
- ACOG Scope
- Laser Sight
- Extended Magazines
- Fast Mag
- Ballistics CPU
- Variable Zoom
- Thermal Telescope
- Variable Thermal Scope
- Heartbeat Sensor
- 榴弹发射器 (EGM, GP-25 和 GP-30)
- Flash Suppressor
- H.E A.P Incendiaries
- Holographic Sight
- Tactical Knife
- Quickdraw Handle
- Bipod Grip
- Angled Grip
- 双弹夹 (removed in present version)
- Hollow Points (removed in present version)
- Mark Ammo (removed in present version)
- GPS (removed in present version)
- EMP Shielding Device (removed in present version)
- ID Authenticator (removed in present version)
- Select Fire (only for FAL; removed in present version)
- Underrail (removed in present version)
- Slug Rounds (removed in present version)
- Dragon's Breath (removed in present version)
Camouflage also appears in Call of Duty Online.
- Art of War
- Bling Gold
- China Spring
- Modern Warfare
- Persian Carpet
- Three Kingdoms
- Capture the Flag (removed)
- Combat Training
- Crazy Dark Room
- Death Ray
- Ground War
- Kill Confirmed
- Ladder Tournament
- Leader Team Deathmatch
- Machine Battlefield
- Rush Team Deathmatch (play on small map with regular respawn location and 3 seconds unmatched time when respawn)
- Search & Destroy
- Search & Rescue
- Tactical Team Deathmatch
The multiplayer maps are a mix of maps from the Modern Warfare series and Call of Duty: Black Ops. New maps get added through updates as well. Most of the maps feature updated graphics and lighting changes from their previous games. However, some of the maps have drastic theme changes. Some of these maps have been removed as of version 188.8.131.52.
- Bloc (known as Forgotten City; removed in present version)
- Carnival (modified version)
- Chemical Plant (modified version of Storm; snow covered instead of rainy, and some changes inside the warehouse)
- Crash Tropical (Crash with a tropical landscape)
- Desert Border (Afghan with a different name)
- Estate Tropical (Estate with a tropical landscape)
- Favela Tropical (Favela with a tropical landscape)
- Firing Range
- Oasis (only for Rush Team Deathmatch)
- Overgrown (known as Farm)
- Reservoir (only for Crazy Dark Room)
- Rust (modified with a larger play area)
- Sandbox (only for Crazy Dark Room)
- Shipment (modified with a larger play area)
- Sub Base
- Underpass (removed in present version)
- Western Funland (only for Rush Team Deathmatch)
- Wet Work (known as Freighter; features a daylight setting)
There is a vast amount of equipment to choose from in this Call of Duty.
- M67 Grenade
- Throwing Knife
- Bouncing Betty
- Willy Pete
- Combat Axe
- Shrink Trap (appears in Cyborg Rising)
- Fire Trap (appears in Cyborg Rising)
- Ice Trap (appears in Cyborg Rising)
- Smoke Grenade
- EMP Grenade
- Nova Gas
- Trophy System
- Tactical Insertion (removed in present version; can be used in game via cheat)
- Monkey Bomb (appears in Cyborg Rising)
- Gersch Device (appears in Cyborg Rising)
- Portal (removed; appears in Cyborg Rising)
- Revival Throwing Knife (removed; appears in Cyborg Rising)
Raven Software has done some reworks to the Perks. Perks are mixed with Perks from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Perk pro versions have been removed.
- Lightweight (轻装上阵) - Move faster. No falling damage.
- Flak Jacket (防爆服) - Decrease explosive damage.
- Medic (医疗兵) - Revive teammates faster and receive 25 AP for each revive in PvE mode.
- Blind Eye (侦测免疫; literally "Detect Immunity") - Undetectable by enemy AI-controlled air support. Will not be targeted by enemy air support with 50% chance in PvE mode.
- Ghost (幽灵) - Undetectable by enemy UAV.
- Hardline (强硬路线) - Killstreaks require 1 less kill. Reward player 1 poker each round/wave in Survival and Cyborg Evacuation or 1 battery each round in Cyborg Rising.
- Gambler(Red) [贪婪(红); literally "Greed(Red)"] - Get two random red passive perks when spawn. (removed)
- Toughness (坚韧) - Flinch less when shot.
- Fast Hands (快手) - Swap weapons faster, use lethal and tactical equipment faster. Reset the fuse when throwing back frag grenades.
- Recon (侦察) - Damage paints targets on mini-map. Juggernaut and Cyborg boss are visible through walls in PvE modes.
- Hard Wired (电子克星; literally "Electronic Buster") - Immune to Counter-UAV, EMP, Recon and Heartbeat Sensor.
- Cold-Blooded (冷血) - Immune to Thermal Scope and player-controlled scorestreaks. No red name when targeted by enemies.
- Scavenger (食腐鸟) - Replenish ammunition from dead bodies.
- Gambler(Green) [贪婪(绿); literally "Greed(Green)"] - Get two random green passive perks when spawn. (removed)
- Extreme Conditioning (极限马拉松; literally "Extreme Marathon") - Unlimited sprint.
- Dexterity (敏捷) - Climb ladders and mantle objects faster. Aim faster after sprinting.
- Tactical Mask (防闪面具; literally "Anti-Flash Mask") - Reduce the effects of Flashbangs and Stun Grenade. Immune to Nova Gas.
- Dead Silence (死寂) - Silent footsteps. No skull-mark in enemy HUD when killed an enemy.
- Engineer (工程兵) -Show deployed enemy equipment, delay explosives, re-roll and booby trap enemy care packages. Refilling ammo from ammo crate, reviving teammates and rebuilding barricades faster in PvE modes.
- Awareness (警觉) - Louder enemy footsteps.
- Gambler(Blue) [贪婪(蓝); literally "Greed(Blue)"] - Get two random blue passive perks when spawn. (removed)
The factions playable in multiplayer are the same as those in previous Call of Duty games. Not much is known whether the factions are the exact same ones, these were taken from various in-game screenshots that included Domination flags.
In the beta version (0.0.3.1.7) of Call of Duty Online, there are a multitude of killstreaks to select from. Most have been seen in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: Black Ops, but, there are others that have been added into the game from other Call of Duty's.
Many killstreaks have been removed since the present version 184.108.40.206
- RC-XD (removed in present version)
- Hunter Killer Drone
- SAM Turret
- AGM (Predator Missile)
- Care Package
- Sentry Gun
- Mortar Team
- Precision Airstrike (Available to win from the random rewards of PvE modes)
- Harrier Strike (removed in present version)
- Attack Helicopter
- Satellite (Shows the exact location and direction enemies are facing in real time for 45 seconds just like Orbital VSAT)
- Emergency Airdrop (removed in present version)
- Stealth Bomber (removed in present version)
- Attack Dogs
- Chopper Gunner (removed in present version)
- EMP (removed in present version)
- M.O.A.B (hidden)
- ↑ http://warcraft.blizzplanet.com/blog/comments/activision-blizzard-q3-2014-conference-call-transcript
- ↑ http://investor.activision.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=890724